What could be better than get together with some friends, open up some beers or a cold bottle of white wine and enjoy the summer? Right: A welldone barbecue! Sun burns and the summer is coming on the fast lane. So let’s get ready for some sweet-salty (if you want to spicy) Pork Steak in Honey Mustard Soy Marinade.
let’s go: Rock the Taste!
- 4 Pork steaks
- 1 Branches Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- maybe some Chili
- mix up tomatopaste, olive oil, honey, mustard und soysauce with a fork
- squeeze in the garlic
- chop the rosemary and the thyme and mix it in the marinade
- for the spicy version only: chop some fresh chili and mix it in
- let the ingredients allow to infuse for at least one hour
- when the garli, chili and all the herbs mixed up very well dredge the steaks in the marinade and let everything marinade for at least 5 hours or even better a whole day airtight in the fridge.
- uncap a beer, fire up your grill put your nice marinated steak on the fire and enjoy!